Saturday, October 2, 2010

Peace Surprises Me

This morning I felt an extraordinary sense of calm and blessing as I prayed and turned to devotional sites that I frequent.  Each site I visited seemed to have a special message for me relating to what I was experiencing in my morning quiet time.  I am overwhelmed by the great sense of God's presence and the feelings of peace and reassurance that the path I am traveling is the right one for me.  During the trip I am on with my family, I thought that the constant busyness would leave me feeling anxious and stressed, but just the opposite has occurred, and I am finding time to be alone with my thoughts and to have the silent time I need to experience God's presence.  During the day, I am discovering many moments when I believe God is calling me to stop and experience the peace that God gives.

No comments:

Post a Comment